Tuesday, May 25, 2004

"My, my, my"

There have been, literally, thousands of years of denouncing the word "I", from, it being a form of disorienting egotism, or egoism, to, that it has some mystical connotation to your Angel in heaven. Some people, laughably, even use lowercase "i", or "this one", to suggest (to whom? who knows!) they understand something about the word which escapes others. But, in any case, everytime you say it (or "i", or "this one"), it has a disorienting effect - that can be seen by one and all who care to see it. It shores up "the illusion".



But, there is a word which is much more "dangerous", though - "My". Everytime you say or think, MY ("my opinion", "my thought", ESPECIALLY "my mind"), that's a farce. It's like a cow saying "Yes, that's my hoof, I created that hoof." That's just udder non-sense.



The most dangerous word is, "My".

But there is more to it than just that.



Consider:

"Eye looks at rock."

Subject action Object.

Eye never confuses itself with the seen.

Ear never confuses itself with the heard.

Thus, "I" should never confuse itself with the thought - but it does.



The Mind, when it gets into the realm of what it made up, the second reality, it operates AS an object and a subject. It makes no distinction between the two. It takes the immaterial AS the material, which leads to all confusion.



Someone reveals publically the secret behind your delusion, naming you in the process, and what does the Ear do? What does the Eye do?



"Hey, you're on!"

What do I do?

What is my mind gonna say?

--------------------------



Just in case you might think this was about personal pronouns or speech/thought impediments or something, 'tweren't - but you knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment