Friday, October 2, 2015

An "instant" in the life of a light being

Fable or fact: you be the judge

I Am NOT Catholic, Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, Jewish, atheist, agnostic, or otherwise, but a Being of Light - as are We all - that entered this realm at least many millennia ago, and has inhabited a variety of life forms including, here and now, a human kind, and the body/brain complex that I Am willfully inhabiting knows enough to say, "The 21st century will most definitely experience a major paradigm shift unlike any other, of course, including the 20th century which was to date the Greatest Shift so far, at this level."

One thing My host body/brain complex likes to say is, "I don't need no stinkin' primped-up pampered pope or propped-up pompous prince or puffed-up puppet president (say that five times) to tell me what to think and feel and believe!" Well, I Am with you human.

What I Am knowing - that 99% of all human body/brain complexes have yet to discover, though a few certainly have... including this body/brain complex I Am now inhabiting - is that language, which lives quite happily inside that five-inch gap between their ears, is both the problem and the solution to all mankind's woes. Human body/brain complexes still believe, as they have for thousands of years, that they are the cause of all that they think, say, and do... but of course, nothing could be further from the truth! All of that energy is pulled out of them, streams out of them from a source deep inside... namely... Me,  I AmThe Eternal Light Being.


No comments:

Post a Comment