- is not for the faint of heart,
- is not for weekend warriors, who usually miss most weekends, and show up late and leave early,
- is not for disinterested sightseers, who are easily distracted by irrelevancies, and side-trips,
- is not for negative nellies, always finding the downside, the ugly side, the dangerous side,
- is not for those who hate the hard-stuff: mathematics, neuro- and cosmic-science, physics, objective art; favoring the soft stuff: like religions, philosophies, psychologies, and all the various kinds of pulp fictions, and new age pap,
- is NOT for those who love dogmas, doctrines, holy writs, sacrosanct bibles, rigid and strict regulations, arbitrary and confusing punishments, and structured rule-based methodologies...
- IS for explorers and travelers who are more interested in going upstream than floating downstream, being fully capable of paddling up the narrowest streams and tributaries, without tipping over time and time again,
- IS for those whose explorer is awake, active in their "A-Game", and ready to rumble,
- IS for those willing to do whatever it takes to continue at whatever cost, never giving up,
- IS for those who love the hard-stuff: mathematics, neuro- and cosmic-science, physics, objective art,
- IS for those who don't mind going it alone, knowing full well it will be difficult or impossible to find suitably-prepared journey-mates,
- IS for those who would rather invent and discover the New and previously Unknown and Unseen, than go where any others had gone before... to be like J.K. said: "Be crazy dumbsaint of the mind"...
Explorers of the higher ends of the narrowest streams and tributaries of the nervous system, can not be afraid, in advance, of their new experiences because they can NOT be observed directly, only by the manifestations which are produced. It is not unlike hearing sounds and seeing lights far off in the jungle growth surrounding one - up, down, left, right, inside, outside, "Which IS it!?!" - but not allowing yourself to get unduly afraid, and scattered, and fractured to the point of backing off and turning around in fear. Fear and imaginary Fantasies are one's worst features, whereas Bravery and direct Observations are one's best features.
One must have overcome - and the earlier the better - their innate fears and repulsions of the "denizens of the deep, wide, and faraway", especially the "uprights of various hues" who carry with them bushels and bagloads of beliefs, theories, supposed facts and figures, and all sorts of nonsense and silliness regarding "What's Up!" Other's ideas about the world are of no enduring concern unless and until you can personally verify them. Till then, it's all just talk, talk, talk. Also, if they personally have traveled up the tributaries and rightly experienced "what's up there", you will know them "by their fruits", or if you can't tell, then just disregard it.
A child can understand growing up only by DOING IT, no matter how many times he might ask his parents, "What's it like?" A would-be vagabond cannot understand world travel simply by reading about faraway places while ensconced in the familiarity of home. And you, no matter how talented or brimming with life you currently may be, cannot know what it is to become even more alive, until you actually DO IT! And continue doing it.
This exploration is organized around the development of precise methods which would accelerate a person's rate of experience and intensify the sensation of being more alive, to begin using your own experience simultaneously as a scientist's laboratory and an artist's studio - a process that invigorates all parts of a person, "from tip to toe" as it were.