Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Eternal life

"I may have to, ahem, 're-think' some of my positions." is a Key to Opening the Doors of consciousness.

What you think - your 'positions' - binds you to spacetime, and when too much spacetime is bound to you, you die.
It is as simple as that.

Re-thinking is re-booting, kicking off the Ship of State of Mind all heavy, useless ideas.
Like, the big one: The only certainty is Death and Taxes.

You'd be VERY surprised to discover you believe that 100%, and even your best 'theories', like I'll get saved, or I just won't pay, or I'll buy an island in the pacific, changes NOTHING.
You always believe you will Die, and can NOT free yourself from that. Too heavy, and it literally kills you.

Eternal Life spoken about by the Mystics, is your only possibility. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment